Building Financially Fit Families Through Property – Berwick
August 18 @ 6:30 pm - 8:30 pmFree
A comprehensive 60 – 90 minute presentation using everyday language that covers:
- Is an annual income of $65,000 enough to invest in an investment property portfolio?
- How do you build an investment property strategy that suits your time frame, budget, lifestyle and goals?
- How will Christine and the team support you through the investment process, from individual wealth creation plans to purchasing quality housing stock?
- How can you receive tax back in advance via a tax variation?
- What different vehicles can be used to buy an investment property? eg: private, self-managed super fund, company, trust
- Where are the best places to invest in property across Australia at the moment for capital growth and/or cash flow?
- What happens if you lose your job or lose a tenant?
- How does your age affect your investment property strategy and what different plans does Christine suggest for different age groups?
- What’s the best type of property to buy for an investment….residential or commercial and why?
Each person will receive their own individual ‘Building Your Future’ folder which contains a sequence of documents that can assist in clarifying your current financial position.
We have a preference for small intimate groups rather than theatre style or classroom settings so we can get to know people and really drill down on their burning questions.
Light refreshments and snacks will be supplied. When making a booking, you’ll be advised of any special parking arrangements.